
It was the weekend of May 21 to 23, 2005. I visited Ujung Kulon National Park and Krakatau National Park with Amir, my school mate from the Law School of University of Indonesia, from 1975 and Nanny Budiman, my school mate from elementary to high school at BPK Penabur, 1968 to 1974. I remember that the journey was so fine, the sea was as flat as a mirror. We stay and sleep on board Stella all the time. We went to Peucang Island and walked to Karang Copong, about 3 hours from the ranger station and jetty. Stella anchored in the middle of the straits as usual. We also caught two yellow fin tuna (Thunnus Albacares) and had sashimi for dinner and barbeque tuna for lunch the next day in Krakatau, and sashimi again for dinner, and barbeque again for lunch, and barbeque again for dinner, gosh, I wish we did not catch the tuna.
1 komentar:
hahahaha this post made me laff
Posting Komentar